10 Ways To Screw Up Your Online Ad Campaign
1. Hire your friend, brother-in-law or friend’s brother-in-law as marketing director.
2. Doing nothing because you don’t think you can compete.
3. Continue to do what you’ve done in the past if you aren’t seeing results.
4. Try to handle everything yourself.
5. Not researching competition and their strategy.
6. Not monitoring your ads and change costs daily.
7. I tried it once and it didn’t work–I’ll never do that again.
8. Hire the biggest ad agency in town…when you’re the smallest advertiser.
9. Not changing your ads and trying different marketing approaches.
10. Not thinking ahead and assuming you have no need to advertise.